- Install and activate the free Loco Translate plugin.
- Once installed, navigate to the Loco Translate menu option and select “plugins” from the sub menu.
- Select which Caddy plugin you’d like to translate
- Click the “New language” link
- Select the “WordPress language” option and select a language.
- Choose a location for your language file (Custom is recommended), then click the “Start translating” button.
- Select each of the source text lines (1), enter the translations (2) and finally save your changes (3).
- Now make sure your default WordPress settings are set for the language you’ve configured and you’re done.
For more info, please view the Loco Translate beginner’s guide.